Since Kingdom Hearts is currently getting a resurgence in popularity, mostly due to both the recent D23 panel and Kingdom Hearts 4 FINALLY getting new stuff, I thought it would be cool to share these doodles I drew of the "Destiny Island Trio" a while back. I would've shared these along side a bunch of other doodles but I felt like sharing it on it's own. I'm really proud of the way I drew Riku and Kairi, since I rarely draw them compared to how much I draw Sora haha.
The little Sora signature is based off of this signature Sora used when he was a meetable character at Disney World. For the Kingdom Key, instead of using the usual golden yellow color pencil I used for Sora's shoes and Riku's jacket, I used the mango color pencil, which I feel like matches more with the artwork and 3d model of the classic keyblade. And of course, it's not a Kingdom Hearts collection without at least including Goofy and Donald.
And while I'm here, I want to send my condolences to the original voice of Kairi, Hayden Panettire. we all miss you very much.
~MrJrC

No comments:
Post a Comment