Felt like drawing a Sonic character today, specifically one that I rarely ever draw. That being Amy Rose! I've drawn her before in the past, but most of the time It's usually her "Modern" appearance. So instead, I decided to draw her "Classic" appearance instead, back when she used to look like Sonic, but if he was pink and a girl.
I based Amy's outfit off of both a sketch I drew in my sketchbook, and also off of a neat varsity jacket outfit I found off of Pinterest. I also wanted to do something new for the background, mimicking the DORFic aesthetic, an aesthetic heavily associated with "Fruitger Aero" for those who are curious. It's not fully one to one, but I'm proud of the final result. And to finish it, I added the lyrics to "Follow Me" a song from Sonic Heroes, since I saw it as fitting.
~MrJrC

No comments:
Post a Comment