Hey everyone! Another July means another ArtFight has passed! Sadly I barely contributed for this year, due to lack of motivation, and due to me being focused on my personal projects. Meaning I sadly couldn't fully join in once I had the time too. However, I do have a few pieces from this year from other fellow artists that I would love to share. Credits to each artist will be provided if you want to check them out yourselves!!
First up is this drawing of Tobi hiding a hammer behind his back, drawn by Chance18, I love how mischievous he made Tobi, it weirdly fits him. Chance's art style fits Tobi a ton, and the innocent expression really sells how much of a devious prick Tobi can be!
Next up is this drawing of my rabbit persona drawn by SwearInPencil, I've always loved this particular artist's work, so seeing him draw the wabbit was both very surprising and also very amazing!! I can tell he used this particular piece as a base. Also he's chewing on a carrot. Delightful.
Next is this funny scenario, involving two trash pandas fighting over a pizza! Drawn by BakerCat! Glad to see Ricky's getting some love even if it involves him well.. acting like a raccoon haha. I also love the addition of little raccoon in the picture, I should draw them one day...
Now we travel to the land of France for this particular drawing of Mr. Wulf. Drawn by Japolf. Bit on the more simple side, but I do adore the style here. Plus it's nice seeing the new design get more love (as apposed to his more recognized brown fur design a ton of people have gotten used to). Really good work!
The next one was a particularly hard one to choose, since I love both pieces drawn of this particular character, but I could NOT include this simple headshot of my rubberhose inspired character, Axel the Roo! Drawn by Chronic_Town_. Really love the addition of pie eyes (I should draw him with those myself) If your curious the other drawing was this one, drawn by Miel5.
Coming up next is another drawing of the wabbit! this time drawn by BHBT2002. I really love how sharp the lines are here, it's like a weird blend of Clerks Animated and Hanna Barbera. I especially love the background, It's very pretty looking.Last one I'll share is this cute drawing from JGLizardsCorner! being yet ANOTHER piece related to the wabbit (He got eight dedicated drawings, I'm perfectly fine ending it here haha) Just like Pencil before him, I can tell JG used this as an outfit reference. Love the addition of JG's character Lizzie being the one getting pulled out of the hat instead of... well a rabbit.
And there you have it! I've been meaning to share more pieces of fanart for quite a while, so I thought I give a few other artists a chance in the spotlight. If I may have missed any other pieces, then it's mostly because I wanted to limit how much I do want to show. That and I suck at being descriptive outside of me going "I love it!" or "I like it."
If you do wanna see more pieces from this year's Artfight, then please check out this section on my Artfight page! (you'll need to register an account if you want to view it, Sorry I don't make the rules). I do hope to return to Artfight next year, that is if I don't get either side tracked or forget to.
~MrJrC







No comments:
Post a Comment