Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Recent Commissions

Been a long while since I've shared commissioned work, but it's also been a while since I've been paid to draw something haha. Keep in mind some pieces won't be shown here, but if you do want to see more of my stuff, be sure to check out my bsky!

First one is a commission I drew for SoraPeppermint back on March 16th (They also asked me to draw this) who wanted me to draw their alternative persona. Nothing too special, but I am proud of the pose I used.

Next is a commission for funkytox! who wanted me to draw his bird character, not sure if he has a name. I'm most proud of the background I made for this piece. This was made during my "trippy backgrounds look very good!" phase, which I still sort of stand by. Also drawn on March 16th

Next up is a commission made for ThePuppycornrioDoggo! Who wanted me to draw his characters Tony, and Puppycornio. Nothing too special to say about this. 

Next up, a commission for a returning client, Pearline! who wanted me to draw his character Frixion! Had a ton of fun drawing this particular creature, I'm most proud of the posing since it makes him look more threatening. the background was also fun to design, tho granted I did copy it from the reference image provided (mostly for the pose).

And last but not least, this drawing for JukoDuko! Featuring his Giraffe fursona pondering a new piece of music to play on his banjo, which is currently in the hands of Ricky! This is one piece I'm very proud of, especially the background, I actually used one of the backgrounds from Yogi Bear as a base for it. I'm also proud of the shading for the piece, since I rarely shade my artwork haha. (you can view the unshaded version here).

There you have it folks! If you want, my commissions are still currently open if you're interested in commissioning me yourself, just be sure to contact me via my Ko-Fi!

     ~MrJrC 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonkers Doodles

Something I completely forgot to post when showing off my various sketches are these doodles of Bonkers D. Bobcat ! I drew these for the 33r...